Job ID 17368
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Managing Beverage Operations
- Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Implements agreed upon beverage policy and procedures throughout the property.
- Manages in compliance with all applicable beverage laws.
- Understands beverage control including days on hand, perpetual inventory, beverage pars, portion control, costs controls, beverage potentials, mix of sales analysis for beverage, issue & returns, food standards, and period end inventory.
- Monitors adherence to all beverage control policies and procedures.
- Attends pre- and post-convention meetings as needed to understand group needs.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
- Participates in the management of department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures compliance with all beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
- Manages inventories according to budget and business levels.
- Assists with developing menus and promotions as necessary.
- Leading Beverage Team
- Trains staff on beverage control policies and procedures.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Communicates critical information to the beverage staff regarding each event.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provides feedback to individuals in an effort to improve service performance.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
Managing Human Resource Activities
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in same position for at least 1 year.
- Luxury hotel experience is a must
- Passion for excellent service
- Excellent team player and great communication skills