Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? Barista, you create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain available to provide assistance for any matter related to making the stay of the hotel guest a pleasant and memorable one
- Welcome guest upon arrival
- Escort guest to their room, explain room and hotel facilities and offer assistance
- Keep abreast all hotel promotions, product knowlege, VIP arrivals and upcoming events
- Maintain continuous contact with hotel guest to ensure that any problem or complain are handle
efficiently and courteously.
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments.
- To prepare and serve beverage orders according to recipes and service standards.
- To be fully knowledgeable about all bar products.
- To be able to up sell each time with each customer.
- To provide high personalized standard of quality and efficient / friendly service.
- To prepare mise-en-place and perform side duties.
- To collect all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all beverage items and prepare garnishes accordingly
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
Your experience and skills include: