Get ready to discover Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island, a 5 star resort in Ras Al Khaimah built beside 300M. of soft sand beach. 418 rooms and suites offer flexible comfort with spectacular sea views from every balcony. Six specialty bars and restaurants , three outdoor pools, a wellness hub with a fully equipped gym and four treatment rooms, water sports, and a year round Kids Club make it an ideal holiday destination. Whatever your pace, in the sea or on land, enjoy an experience fueled environment.
You are an ambassador for the exceptional bar service that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience . Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What you will be doing:
- Assist guests regarding beverage menu in an informative and helpful way
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the Outlet, how beverages are prepared ( to recipe) and presented
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- Charisma, personal charm and great communication skills are essential with an ability to engage & entertain guests while preparing drinks
- Should have min. 2 year experience as a Bartender for a reputed Hotel/Restaurant
- Should have a strong Beverage Knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS