Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Michelin Guide recommended 2022 and 2023 Little Miss India, Frevo – Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- Provide Food and Beverage services
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any
- Suggest food and beverages to the guests
- Take food and beverage orders from the guest
- Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- Ensure that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed up on
- Fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions and systems
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for guest service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Previous experience in F&B Service is a must
- Fluency in English, and at least one additional language
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests.
- Knowledge of Micros-Fidelio Property Management System an asset.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS