Job ID 17175
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The pastry food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
- Reports to the Cluster Sous Chef
- To manage your Kitchen section with regard to supervision of food preparation and service according to set standards, customer satisfaction and high level of sales in line with company policies and regulations
- Responsible for guiding the Demi Chef de Partie and Commis and in the performance of their jobs in accordance to Hotel policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring daily storeroom requisitions and sufficient supplies during Kitchen operation are rotated and used in a FIFO system.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment
- Responsible for consistently implementing policies and procedures in operating the kitchen
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in the kitchen
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational diploma in food & beverage and/or any initial training, as long as the person is highly motivated by the sector and that his/her level of commitment and skills have been validated.
- Own Language and English