Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something, we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. “What if” are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments – moments that are uncomplicated, personal and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Chef de Partie (Pastry)
We are looking for an experienced and creative pastry chef to be responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should be passionate about baking and be inspired to create memorable masterpieces that go beyond our guests’ expectations.
What you will be doing:
- Operating, leading, and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive chef to ensure a successful working environment.
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating new and exciting pastries, baked goods, and confections
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations
- 2 or more years’ experience in similar role
- Proficient in baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21