“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
- Greet guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner
- Register and room all Raffles Club guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check-in, check-out and room change procedures and ensure all data is accurately entered into the hotel system
- Liaise closely with Butlers to escort and do follow-ups on guest requests or requirements
- Maintains cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Cashes hotel guests’ personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange
- Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs and Hotel Loyalty programs (Raffles Ambassadors)
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests; refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Is familiar with other Raffles properties so that guests indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” on an onward booking to another Raffles property
- Ensure that guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of the hotel service
- Perform audit balances and prepare all reports for audit in an orderly fashion
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
- Offer secretarial duties for guests such as faxing, posting, copying, scanning etc.
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
- Ensure that Reception and Lounge work area is clean and in an orderly state at all times
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Good level of engagement with guests
- Ability to work cohesively as a team with a multi-cultural workforce
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication, support for continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of Front Office
- Post-Secondary school education or Diploma from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service/guest relations