Job ID 17181
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Our team is looking for a commercially minded person, who is ready to take a leading role in helping us to implement a long-term Cluster Corporate Sales strategy.
Cluster Assistant Director of Sales – Corporate will be responsible for commercial results, and in alignment with the Cluster’s vision and Accor values will support the Cluster Director of Sales in leading the sales strategy for Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha to achieve ambitious revenue and business goals.
Purposeful, resourceful, determined, dynamic, people person who never loses sight of the goal and constantly demanding progress. Outstanding presenter and influential communicator.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
What you will be doing:
- Implement and monitor execution of the annual sales plan to achieve the overall organizational business objectives.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks, to form tactical strategies
- Research, analyse and monitor various marketing, financial and demographic factors so business opportunities may be captured/optimized, and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Meet personal sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
our experience and skills include:
- Relevant UAE experience in Hospitality Industry
- Computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Empathetic leader with capacity to build emotional connection with the team
- Persuasive : able to adapt his/her message according to the audience
- Time management : strong planning and organization skills