“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
- What you will be doing:
- Answering telephone and reply to emails as per the company standard.
- Make new reservations, amend and cancel reservations according to guest request.
- Apply for guest VISA as per immigration rules when required.
- Check reservation entered on daily basis to avoid input error.
- Co-ordinate with other departments for arranging guest requests.
- Highlight any rate discrepancy to Revenue Manager.
- Follow up payments effectively.
- Ensure daily task lists are covered before end of the shift.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent tracking of guests including Reservations, cancellations and special events while convey information and clearly to team
- Handling guests complaints and ability to know when to escalate to line manager
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
experience is an asset
Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus