Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something, we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. “What if” are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments – moments that are uncomplicated, personal and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Demi Chef De Partie (Pastry)
We are seeking a passionate and talented Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry to join our dynamic culinary team. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for pastry and a strong desire to create memorable desserts that delight our guests.
What you will be doing:
As a Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned. You will be asked to actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus. You are to assist the CDP/ Sous Chef in ensuring the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards. You are to guide and train junior team members.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Proven experience as a Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry
- Culinary degree or relevant pastry certification is a plus.
- Strong passion for pastry and a creative approach to dessert creation.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards.
- Flexibility in work hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21