Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Residences is responsible for the Hotel Rooms and Residential Operations within the Managing Agent and contracted service partner activity and delivery across residences and will lead, manage, motivate, inspire, encourage and develop the management team and people to enable and allow them to confidently and consistently deliver an ever evolving best in class residential lifestyle experience.
A client and residential customer facing role taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all Residential operational property management services across the development. The resident and customer will always remain as the focus – ensuring that excellent quality and value is provided.
Day to day responsibility for the site Residential operations teams relating to all completed residential development and ensuring a positive interface is maintained with all future development works and asset handovers.
- To manage day to day operation in all aspects and departments at the Residences to ensure that our residents receive nothing but the best experience
- Residents’ relations from property handover, move in and day to day living and overlooking of all core services as outlined by the management and in line with the signed agreement/s with the key stake holders
- Preparation and management of annual budget and all associated works for residences service charge budget
- Managing all associated tender contracts resourced as part of the residences budget for residences
- Perform administrative duties such as, but not limited to, departmental scheduling, oversee purchase requests and monthly P&L [profit and loss] reconciliations
- The role also involves liaison with the Owners Association Management Company, Hotel Management, OS&E [operating supplies and equipment] and procurement overview
- Financial services and manpower manning is within the scope of the role. The person will be working in close synchronization with hotel core team like General Manager, Director of Talent and Culture, Executive Housekeeper, Director of Engineering, Director of Finance and other key positions as the situation requires
- Working together with Talent & Culture to find the right talent in hiring and selection process and ensure the appropriate and on brand onboarding and succession planning of the employees
- Working together with the Finance to oversee internal, external and regulatory audit process
- Managing the residences team to efficiently run the residences, as well as the contracted service providers to maintain the common areas and all other services that fall within the scope of services ensuring a superb and on brand service delivery at all times
- To Mentor, train & coach team members for their development, as well monitor and evaluate team’s performance