One of the best-known Swiss brands in the world, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers contemporary hotels infused with the freshness and vitality of alpine energy, rooted in the tradition of Swiss hospitality. Respected for its intelligent design, quality craftsmanship and mindful approach to sustainability, Swissôtel gives its guests peace of mind to explore the world, discover life’s true rewards and embrace opportunities to ‘live it well’. The Swissôtel brand was founded in 1980 and today numbers more than 30 hotels globally including flagship properties such as Swissôtel The Bosphorus in Istanbul, Swissôtel The Stamford in Singapore and Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy in Moscow. Swissôtel is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
Step into a world of ease, luxury and Swiss hospitality at Swissotel Al Murooj located in the city’s favoured destinations for business or leisure. Directly opposite The Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world, the iconic Burj Khalifa and within a few minutes’ drive to Dubai International Financial Centre and World Trade Centre with its many exhibition halls. The unique urban-style feel and ambiance at Swissotel Al Murooj Dubai cleverly combines hotel and apartment style accommodation, arranged around a central leisure complex. Quality in service is demonstrated through the warmth, diligence and entrepreneurial mind-set of its team, ensuring individual guest needs are anticipated and exceeded, that every detail has been thought of and executed in advance.
To provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual electrician services.
- Completes the daily task checklist and assigned jobs and ensures timely implementation
- Repair and maintenance of all types of mechanic machinery and equipment.
- Acts on issues and concerns in the electrical field immediately
- Knowledge in equipment installation projects.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21