Job ID 17115
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Supervisor join our Rixos The Palm team. To provide efficient service to the guests & maintains the overall efficiency of standards set.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and directs the daily activities of all Engineering Department Maintenance Manager/ Supervisors and subordinators.
- Observes activities to ensure adherence to policies and operating procedures.
- Check on completed repair and maintenance works to ensure that established standards have been met.
- Responsible for maintaining fire, life and safety system with high level of standard.
- Monitors store stock and adherence to quality standards during the receiving of goods.
- Responsible for data collection and analysis of data leading up to the preparation of the P&L and Capex budgets.
- Handles grievances, suggestions and complaints by colleagues and recommends appropriate action to the DOE.
- Work on own initiative without full detailed supervision or direction.
- Making sure that all documentation used in the department is a controlled version with the correct issue date.
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonable require.
- Responsible to control energy management and control system of the hotel.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of the engineering management systems and controls.
- To provide technical assistance, guidance when the team required.
- Responsible to monitor the performance of the external maintenance contractors.
Your experience and skills include
- Relevant experience as a Supervisor/Team Leader or similar
- Diploma/Certificate or similar
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
Your team and working environment:
- Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is a multi-awarded family beach destination situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Dubai.
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos The Palm, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.