Job ID 17111
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Entertainment Manager to join our Rixos The Palm team. To provide efficient service and maintains the overall efficiency of standards.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- To manage the service activities in the Entertainment aiming all times for the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Develop, plan, organize, implement, and evaluate a variety of entertainment programs, including special events and contract services
- Establish schedules and methods for providing entertainment services; identify resource needs
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Prepare event and entertainment publicity; coordinate the publication of seasonal brochures
- Prepare periodic reports; maintain files and records
- Conduct and manage special events; develop contracts and hire contracted instructors
- Participate in the selection of entertainment staff; provide or coordinate staff training
- Collaborate with external performers, artists, and entertainment providers to curate captivating experiences that elevate guest engagement and create lasting memories
- Develop and manage event budgets, negotiating contracts and pricing with vendors to optimize resources and maintain profitability
- Stay ahead of industry trends and innovative event concepts to continuously enhance the quality and uniqueness of our offerings
- Always prioritize guest satisfaction by anticipating needs, addressing concerns, and maintaining a high standard of service throughout events
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience minimum 5 years in event planning and entertainment management within the luxury hospitality sector.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities, even in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Creative mindset with a passion for delivering unique and memorable guest experiences.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by the event schedule.
Your team and working environment:
o Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is a multi-awarded family beach destination situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Dubai
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos The Palm, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!