Our reputation is built on delivering exceptional guest experiences. Is it safe in your hands? We’re searching for a F&B Guest Relations capable of delivering a truly personal service to leave our guests satisfied every single time they stay with us.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience
● Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
● Ensure knowledge of menu and all products and has a good knowledge of the restaurant’s sitting arrangements
● Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay
● Keeping other operating departments in the loop with important guest relations matters – from Food and Beverage and Maintenance to Housekeeping and Front Office
What We need from you:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to deal with difficult interactions and work under pressure
● Excellent grooming standards
● Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
● A passion for delivering an exceptional level of guest service
● Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
● Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.