Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something, we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. “What if” are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments – moments that are uncomplicated, personal and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a F&B Hostess, you will make our guests feel welcome from the moment they arrive!
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer a professional and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Being fluent in English and any additional language is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation preferably in a similar quality hotel
- A friendly, outgoing behavior, able to involve and support operation
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently
- Has strong decision-making abilities and able to work in long hours
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21