“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service
- Conduct checks to ensure that enough products are on hand to serve customers, order items as needed, and generate inventory reports for superiors
- Ensure that the outlets meets all sanitation and safety regulations
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills
- Resolving guests complaints
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Knowledge in using Micros / POS system
- Experience in the hotel industry of at least 2/3 years
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Experience is an asset.
Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.