Job ID 17604
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, PBX System, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred