“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required
- Ensure that the company’s reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- Control portion size and monitor waste
- Ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
- Maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
- Ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- Set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen
- Assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
- Have worked in a similar environment at a management level
- Be a proven, hands-on leader, able to invest in your team and their development
- Be naturally outgoing and vibrant, display a real passion for food and customer service
- Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Be financially astute and have strong IT literacy
- Be innovative and creative and driven by excellence
- Stay up to date with current food trends
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.