Job ID 17416
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Michelin Guide recommended 2022 and 2023 Little Miss India, Frevo – Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
- Check the reservation system and in-house guest information for the next meal period.
- Notify the supervisor of any large group bookings or any reservations with special request, VIP etc..
- Distribute reservations among all servers equally, informing them of all information necessary. Example, Birthdays, anniversaries, bill not to be taken to the table or any other unusual requests.
- All the reservations are allocated as per the floor plan.
- Always answer the phone politely using a friendly tone and being informative.
- The telephone must be answered on a maximum of three rings.
- If a customer has any questions, it is her responsibility to answer them accurately. Therefore, know your product and offerings.
- You must have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus: The ingredients; the preparation; how items are served and with what; know your prices; know the promotions, special events etc..
- Understand the Server and runner tasks in the outlet and provide assistance as required.
- Have a fair idea about general information around the city.
- To be aware of all the policies and procedures in the Hotel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Previous customer service experience required
- It is not mandatory to have hotel experience, a stand alone restaurant role as a Hostess is also welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- High level of energy and professional at all times
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS