As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the Housekeeping function.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Get assignment sheet from Housekeeping office.
- Take note all guest request & instruction which provided by team leader.
- Attend the communication meetings of her/his section.
- Proper stock of guest amenities, cleaning supplies, mini bar, clean linen are arranged well on the trolley before starting the work.
- Check and make note of all the room with “Do Not Disturb” sign before the end of the shift and respect the DND sign.
- Personally supervise the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Report to HK Supervisor in case Guest valuables are exposed.
- Acknowledge guests immediately establish eye contact and greet them in friendly manner. Leave everything when recognizing a guest.
- Provide all guests with professional service
- Clean the bath room, walls and bathtub thoroughly after the bathtub look for hair. Re place fresh towels, amenities and report any maintenance to be attended to Housekeeping.
- Remove the rotten flowers and wash the flower vase and place fresh flowers.
- Make up the bed; clean the bed room and refill stationeries, matches and mini bar. Look for any spot or hair on the bed linen to be removed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in 5* hotel.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS