Kids Club Attendant
As an Kids Club Attendant, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the Housekeeping function.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Liaise with Rixy Club Supervisor to create a safe environment for all children attending the kids club
- Ensure all parents fill in the registration form for their children correctly, containing the history of the child
- Create an inventory for all toys / equipment at the club
- Ensure all equipment’s are clean and properly maintained
- Inform Supervisor for any need of additional toys or replacement of toys
- Ensure to follow daily, weekly and monthly activity schedules as instructed by the Supervisor
- Ensure all club’s rules and regulations are enforced at all times
- Maintain club / crèche clean and tidy at all times
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in 5* hotel.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
“Diversity & Inclusion for Accor means welcoming each and everyone and respecting their differences by giving priority only to qualities and skills in extending employment and development opportunities.
Our ambition is to provide meaningful employment, a warm and welcoming culture, excellent working conditions and to promote the development of all people, including those with disabilities.
Do not hesitate to let us know of any specific needs you may have so that we can take them into consideration.”