Job ID 17380
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Kids Club Attendant is responsible for receiving all incoming guests and owners by giving a courteous greeting, directing them to the check-in desk, ensuring a positive first impression and efficient processes for handling clients, and babysitting their children. The Kids Club Attendant is also responsible to ensure that guest refreshment bars and owner refreshment trays are stocked as well as maintaining cleanliness environment of the Kids Club.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must possess good communication and customer service skills,
• Must be able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritize duties,
• Must be able to complete duties in a timely manner and be able to function in a fast-paced environment,
• Must possess a good telephone manner.
• A Minimum of six months to one-year related education and training/experience; and business and/or administrative education.