Job ID 17173
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Materials professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Materials Storekeeper you are responsible for receiving, arranging and issuing of all storerooms inventory stock items as well as the proper maintenance, storing and issuing of items guided by the established Rotana policy and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Check daily with the coordination of the Head Storekeeper all system authorized storeroom requisitions for timely preparation and issuance of items
• Prepare all items requested as per the authorized system storeroom requisition for timely pick up by the concerned department
• Ensure proper policy procedures are maintained for all stock items received and issued
• Ensure proper signatories are obtained for all storerooms requisition issues by the departmental authorized personnel and post in the system accordingly
• Responsible for receiving according to the approved order and proper arrangements of all stock items
• Maintain cleanliness, orderliness and functional arrangements of storerooms, cold rooms, stocks and equipment
• Check and record Food & Beverage items expiry dates for follow up purposes
• Assist in storeroom inventories stock taking whenever conducted
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in stores, purchasing and receiving, preferable within a hotel environment. Good Command of English communication skills and computer literacy are essential, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be an analytical, pragmatic thinker with the ability to process information and merchandise through computer systems. You are able to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment and maintain a fair, consistent set of standards. You are proactive and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job