Get ready to discover Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island, a 5 star resort in Ras Al Khaimah built beside 300M. of soft sand beach. 418 rooms and suites offer flexible comfort with spectacular sea views from every balcony. Six specialty bars and restaurants , three outdoor pools, a wellness hub with a fully equipped gym and four treatment rooms, water sports, and a year round Kids Club make it an ideal holiday destination. Whatever your pace, in the sea or on land, enjoy an experience fueled environment.
What you will be doing:
- Obtains assistance for accident victims and writes accident reports.
- Notifies concerned Department Head of the incident reports.
- Assists management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
- Complies and records data for Security Control.
- Maintain all documents and key systems to legal and company requirements.
- Monitors and maintains electrical, computer control panels and recommend improvements in surveillance, security, and fire systems.
- Coordinates and directs other security officers when performing dispatch procedures.
- Constant vigilance of hotel operations and premises.
- Train and supervise the Security team and ensure all policies are followed.
- Conduct regular briefings with the Security team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience enforcing security systems.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS