Job ID 16850
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Supervisor to join our Security team. The successful applicant will have to manage and guide security officers.
What we are looking for?
- Ability to lead and inspire others.
- Efficiency and punctuality.
- A warm and friendly character.
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality/customer service.
- Lives and breathes the Shangri-La Values.
What will you do?
- Arrange monthly working schedule of security guard.
- To arrange security guards on duty at difference posts in different timetable.
- Write security daily occurrence in the log book.
- Write initial guest /employee incident report in detail.
- Be familiar with locations of all major facilities, rooms and exits.
- Be familiar with all facilities, fire apparatus, emergency procedure…etc. of the hotel.
- Regularly patrol and spot-check hotel premise including functionrooms, public areas, outlets and surrounding areas…etc.
- Assist security manager to handle abrupt events or incidents.
- Take charge of security department in the absence of Security Manager.
Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 213 luxurious guestrooms and suites and 6 four-bedroom villas with private pools, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern Arabic style. To meet the needs of long-staying guests, the hotel offers 161 fully-furnished spacious serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units. The hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland. The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, offering a variety of shops under one roof. It is only a ten-minute drive from the city’s international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre, and 15 minutes from the Corniche and the city centre.