Job ID 17497
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As a Spa Receptionist you are responsible to ensure that all Spa reception responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee all reservations, payment and tracking procedures, established for the spa facilities as required
- Create a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere
- Promote all services that are offered within the Spa
- Post charges in micros that may incurred by Guests and members and carry out correct accounting procedures
- Encourage sales through full product and price knowledge of offered and available facilities
- Coordinate with the spa team on the daily operation of the spa to ensure the smooth and effective running of the operation
- Prepare spa area for Guests and prepare refreshments
- Keep all spa areas clean and tidy at any times and deliver high standard of spa cleaning services
- Ensure spa operation follows Standards of Performance guidelines and regulations
- Handle all customer queries and provide usage reports on linens and consumables
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in hotel industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- English is a must, additional languages may be an asset.
- Friendly and welcoming.
- Ability to handle customer inquiries, complaints, and requests professionally.
- Proficiency in using computer software and spa management systems for booking appointments and processing payments.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- A well-groomed and professional appearance is required
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS