“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
To provide prompt and courteous F&B service to the Hotel’s guests.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read daily events, to acknowledge any VIP’s arrivals.
- Must know all menu items, their garnishes, contents and preparation methods and be able to relay that information to guests in a polite and concise way if asked.
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner
- Utilize the POS system to ring up sales, print checks, close checks and complete cash-out procedures
- Carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver
- Ascertain guests’ satisfaction and handle any problem which may arise, informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved
- Follow cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly restaurant throughout service
- Polish silver, refill salt, pepper and sugar, creamers, etc
- Ensure that work station is stocked with appropriate condiments at all times
- Report any guest comments regarding food and beverage to manager
- Conscientious handling and maintenance of operating equipment
- Learn and adhere to safety, sanitation and hygiene policies
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, and all other departments
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets and hotel services/features
- Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards
- Report to manager any kinds of deviation from set standard and procedures
- Ensure that all service and storage areas are kept safe and clean
- Help minimize waste, neglect, breakages and mishandling of supplies and equipment
- Carry out light cleaning and maintenance of the outlet
- Assist other Food & Beverage Outlets in their operations during peak hours if needed
- Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Able to account and handle cash effectively and efficiently
- Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem resolution skills
- Basic F&B product knowledge
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Minimum 1-year food and beverage serving experience
- Previous public contact and/or cashiering experience