Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Passionate about the Food & Beverage, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. As a Waiter/ Waitress you are responsible to provide professional service to our Guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform all necessary tasks to service Food & Beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the Hotel
- Greet & seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet & personalized way
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the Food & Beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to Guests
- Consistently monitor quality of Food & Beverage being served
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet & upkeep of all service equipment
- Responsible for all service preparations before, during & after the service (mis-en-place)
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
- Actively use up selling techniques to exceed Guest expectations and increase revenue
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Previous experience in hospitality industry in 5* property is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Additional language skills such as Arabic, French, Russian etc… is an asse
Physical Aspects of the position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS